Monday, April 3, 2017

Gunung Hijau, Pusing, Perak

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Getting there.

I drove at 7am waiting for others near our school. Since the road is not so smooth and even, so I only drove for first half then I left my car and move into their car (cuz you know at times boys couldnt trust girl that said we can drive haha). This time I hiked with my schoolmate of SYS. 


The Gunung Hijau is located at Pusing, Perak. It’s just around 1 hour drive from my home. While I’d definitely recommend you guys brought 4WD car so you can easily across all the muddy roads.

Nothing special, just like my other normal hike except this time reunion with my old buddies.

So here are pictures that we manage to capture:











                    footnote: 

                    i wanna run away from you. 

                    in order to forget you, 
                    i decided to go through thousands of tired 
                    and nerve-shaken; again

                    but i forgot, 
                    the vibration among the trees and stones, 
                    the smell on the paths, 
                    will always remind me of you.

                    Gunung Hijau, 
                    Pusing, Perak

                    3 April 2017

No comments: