Tuesday, June 11, 2019

An Instantaneous Journey Perak - KL

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

So I went to KL/Putrajaya again for a couple of days again 😁. I went there with ETS Train by KTMB from my hometown and direct to KL Sentral. It was a normal journey as I used to travel using ktmb since I was teen. But today was a different day and I feel like this time worth to write.

I sat beside an uncle who was travelling directly from Ipoh to KL. He talked a lot and keep mumbling because he didnt bring any jumper or blanket and it was a quite cold in the train (abah dulu pun sama, degil taknak dengar ). Thus, he had to cover himself with a towel and keep saying sorry to me as he felt like it was inappropriate to use the towel.

Started our conversation with question about my hometown, what's the biggest attraction there and I couldnt really answer the details because I do think that the biggest attraction for me in my hometown is my mom and home hahahaha. Then he started to share about the historical places all over the world. Surprisingly, this uncle, Abd Jalil, is living outside of Malaysia and he was in journey to visit his relatives in Malacca & few common places to him. I've been meeting few peoples before this who are living outside Malaysia and couldn't speak Bahasa very well (mesti ada slang and 50% campur English). But this uncle, even though living outside Malaysia for so many years, but I couldn't detect he was from outside Malaysia. FLUENT MALAY like pakcik-pakcik Melaka used to talk.

In summary, he is now 64 y/o pensioner in engineering field, married with a Spanish women and have a son and already being a Spain citizen for so many years. He did share a lot about his life and his journey / travelling experiences. Okay so for this time I lost my words since I do not have even 1% of experiences like him, jadi dengar sajalah 😂 My 2hrs+ journey used to be fill with a nap time but today had been filled with non-stop chatting with him. He is currently living in Malaga, Spain and already living outside of Malaysia since 18 years old. Guess what, he said he used to spent around 25k everytime travel / have a vacation in Malaysia.

If I'm not mistaken, he also did mentioned that he have a quite famous sister in economy field which is Dr Jorah Ramlan. I feel amazed and inspired towards his journey and he keep advising me to explore the world while I am still young (but you have to kumpul duit first lah 😂)

I forgot to ask his phone number or email or etc (because the only thing I remember to ask was about he got son or not hahahaha), but thank you Uncle for belanja-ing me Mcd and gave me a lot of new thoughts to ponder. May one day Allah put our path cross with each other again, InsyaAllah.

he gave 5 euro for me as sourveneir katanya

No comments: