Sunday, May 6, 2018

Gunung Datuk, Negeri Sembilan

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Did you realize that relationship always starting at weird moment? Like how weird I can befriend with Natasya because at early of my studies in UUM, I tried to avoid from getting close with her since I know she is one of top student. My lack of confidence and insecurities hold me from getting close to any top / famous or well-known person. (but I think I end up being one of those *insert evil laugh*) Look at now, she's a bestfriend of mine at KL that knows almost all about me and still loves me regardless how negative I am. I hope this last forever lah, jangan at the end gaduh jadi strangers dah la 😂

So from unplanned gathering at KL Book Run lead to a plan to Gunung Datuk! This time, Iwan brought his friend, Apis and I brought my youngest sister along with me. Unfortunately, hiking is no more good for me. I puked a lot, like really a lot. (I never ever did puke in any hiking trip before). I was lucky to have my sister with me, she helped me (hoping that you never regret for your decision to follow akak). 

Some of our photos:










All goes well except our expedition towards the peak got slow from our expectation because of my slow pace and non-stop puke around. Nevertheless, we still able to perform subuh at peak, alhamdulillah. 😉


til then,
xoxo

No comments: