Thursday, October 25, 2018

USM Congraduation's Day!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Hi, there. On 25th October 2018, it was my little sister's graduation day. Finally her efforts and all her hardworks (yeke) that she put for 4 years in her Bachelor of Science (Forensic Science) have been paid with the scroll of certificate. I wonder would she continue to pursue Master after this or doing double degree or is she ready to work already? Idk. By the way, she took her degree at USMKK Kelantan but their ceremony was held at USM Penang. So ok la for us because the thing we excited about was wanting to go jalan-jalan and spend time with family je regardless wherever the ceremony will be held does not bother us too much pun. 😂

I am the youngest among her elder sisters :)
Ilhan ❤️
❤️
can't believe how fast Iffah's growing! she looks like one of our siblings
While my graduation would be somewhere in November. Oh ya, my little sister pursuing her degree in one semester earlier than me and I pula had cut one semester from mine since I got credit transfer for few subjects. The cleverest one went for Asasi for 1 year while me and myself went for Diploma for 3 years + working after graduate in PUO thus the shortcut had made her easily to catch up on me. So that's the reason why we were able to graduate on the same year. Eventho no one asked, I would still feel very happy to share about this fact ok. 😁
please, excuse me

Don't attack me. I am 70kg already.

til then,
xoxo

No comments: