Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Self-sabotage

السلام عليكم

It's has been awhile since my last blogged in. I'm already done with my Diploma in Acountancy. It's really a hectic years for me. Kinda busy mingled and studied with housemates and classmates for three years haha. I'll update pictures of em' soon.  I just hope I can excel well in this semester and score with the help of Allah, my beloved abah mak, family and of course friends.

Do you ever feel you wanna something turn out just like what you currently thought? Sigh. (God, save me!) I just don't get it, how people can hide their feeling infront of family, friends and all peoples. I wanna write something, but i just don't know how and where to start on. luls

Nantilah

One single change can bring about a total change. 

1 comment:

Pretty Honey said...

feeling cannot be denied, dear....just face it and be brave! Enjoy the moment k...^_^