Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Shouldn't Be Here.

Bismillah.
Do dreams reflect your sub-consciousness? If they do, I must be really lonely and bored. It's making my mood very sullen, and that deters me from finishing my internship final report.

Hi . Well, haha i haven't blogged in ages. It's good to know that I still have time to waste on rather than completing my final report. Oh yes I havent sleep for the whole night yesterday and I think I'm awesome because I'm still able to go for work this morning. haha

I'm still counting the days left for the end of my practical. Literally, I'm happy working here. There's a lotsa stories that I wanna share but I think now is not the perfect time. So today is Labour day and I keep thinking what about if sleep for the whole day? :3
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Zara's and Iffah's birthday are coming soon

Kaklinda and firah just arrived from Perak. And hey, esok ada pesta buku PWTC kan? Should we rock together tomorrow? 
p/s: And for heaven’s sake, let’s all learn to have a good argument without insulting the opposing party. Yes, I’m talking to you too, Malaysian politicians. 

Till then,
xoxo