Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is it me or you .


Blog, excuse me. Allow me to please write something. I'm in a mixed stated of emotions.


One:
I hate when you meet somebody who has a special hold over you, and no more matter how much time passes that feeling never seems to fade. It never weakens, and sometimes it seems as if it's stronger than before.

Two:
I was too naive to think that I was the luckiest girl in the world. Maybe I was but then again now that I think of it having seen people around me couples around me, friends in love, friends who fight so hard for their loved ones.

Three:
I hate waiting and keep repeating the same things. So pleasee. T_T

Four:
I wish I can have more times to spend for my cutest blog. I wish I can sleep for 9 hours a day. I wish I can spend more time with my Mr. 7. I wish I can wish more and more.

Five:
In 18 years of my life, for the first time I felt deep pain that no one could understand. Thanks to this experience. I walked, I ran, I fell, I got back up. I learnt and maybe even grew up. Truth is life is beautiful but sometimes it tests and that makes everything difficult but as they say this life goes on and we have to live it and deal with the obstacles that come on our way only to destroy and crush them and as what Robinson said keep moving forward! 😞

I'm not writing this because of me being so bitter and can't accept the fact. It just, ahh

3 comments:

mikeyvio said...

i like the last one. our journey in life still too long. so,it's such a waste 2 give up. hehe..:)

kekwa said...

Ya, keep trying and trying but don't give up to success in life. ;)

ZIPPO MILLER said...

hurmm...keep on writing w...i love to read it...so plz .... :)